To View Online Earning Sites Visit www.bestonlineearningjobsites.blogspot.com

Subscribe this Blog & Verify ur Email-id to Receive Cool Mails in your Inbox Daily.



Thursday 22 November 2012

SMS Pack 4



What's LOVE

Love is when Mom kisses Me,
Love is when Dad says "I am Proud of You My Dear",
Love is hen Brother says "Hey what you need from my First Salary",
Love is when my Sister while doing My work says "After My Marriage who'll do your work",
Love is when I fed up with studies & My Friend says "Leave it yaar, we'll clear it",

Love doesn't always mean saying "I LOVE YOU".



"We Luv Ourself
Even After Doing Thousand Mistakes

Then

How Can We Hate Others For 1 Mistake"

So Don't Hate Anyone

Try 2 Luv Every1



GOISNOWHERE

This can be read as
"GOD IS NO WHERE"
or as
"GOD IS NOW HERE"
Everything depends on ho do u see anything.
So, think positive.



I'm on a Mission

Mission 2 forget u,
Mission 2 never talk 2 u,
Mission 2 break our relationship,

My Mission's name is,



"MISSION IMPOSSIBLE"



"If you keep focusing too much on your past, failure is for sure.
Just focus on what you want to do, you will reach your goals easily.."



A lovely message:

When we don't learn lessons at the right time

Life will teach us the same lessons at a wrong time.


No comments:

Post a Comment