To View Online Earning Sites Visit www.bestonlineearningjobsites.blogspot.com

Subscribe this Blog & Verify ur Email-id to Receive Cool Mails in your Inbox Daily.



Wednesday 21 November 2012

Jokes Pack 2




HEIGHTS OF EDUCATION

A policeman saw a little boy crying.
He approached him & asked: whats the matter, boy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boy: hu hu hu! "MATTER" is anything that occupies space & has mass :-p






Rofl


One night A Boy helped an unknown aunty to reach her home.
Aunty :Beta, raat bahut ho gayi hai, yahin so jao, Bittu ke room me.

Boy :Nahi aunty, mein hall me so jaunga.


Next morning, a beautiful girl comes with a cup of coffee

Boy : Aap kaun?
Girl :Me Bittu aur ap?
Boy :Me gadha, kuta, ullu ka patha.






Teacher to Student ;p


Teacher : How can u distribute 10 Apples among 6 People equally ?


Student : by making juice ;p;p:)...:p

Teacher Shocked ...... Student Rocked.................... ;)





Teacher to Student


Teacher : how do you distribute 5 apples among 6 persons..

osama's son : kill that extra person !!!!





Indian n American

Indian n American r sitting in the bar........
Ind:-I have lot of family problems.
American:- I will tell u mine.......!
I married a widow with a daughter.
My father married that daughter.
So my father became my son in law
My daughter became my mother.
My wife became my grand mother.
More problems occurred when i had a son.
My son is my mother's bro and my uncle.
Situation worsened when my father had a son.
Now my father's son that is my bro is my grandson.
Ultimately i have become my own grand father and grandson.
Then what's Your problem..........?

The Indian Fainted.................................







Mr.bean


People who "like" there own posts are like Mr.bean who sends himself Christmas greeting card..:p:D






Banner in front of Engg college....


By its chairman

"Drive slowly don't kill the student, leave them to us its our duty. we do it legal








* Height of fashion:*

father :earlier u used to call me papa. but now dad?


daughter: come on dad !!calling u papa spoils my lipstick :-p







IIT Mumbai Exam best question:

Spell the word 'COW' in 13 letters.


Toppers could not answer,

but last bench boys wrote....

"SEE O DOUBLE YOU".


Think different... like last bench Students..;)



No comments:

Post a Comment