To View Online Earning Sites Visit www.bestonlineearningjobsites.blogspot.com

Subscribe this Blog & Verify ur Email-id to Receive Cool Mails in your Inbox Daily.



Saturday 17 November 2012

Everyone asks me why I smoke so much....



Hi

Enjoy this mail


everyone ask me why i smoke so much .....

i was not like this ..........


I was like this


until i saw that girl ....


I liked her so much that i told a lot of truth and lies to her example "u r soooo cute"


I promised her a lot..


I gave her costly gifts on feb 14th.. like this...


I gave her a shock like this when she accepted my proposal


I used to talk whole night and do this at office...


When ever  i go out with my girl friend , My friends used to give me this look


then I used to give them a pose like this


At last my girl friend gave the roses to me like this... and went away


i didn't know what to do , where to go


…..then i got my precious


.......and i started smoking & drinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment