To View Online Earning Sites Visit www.bestonlineearningjobsites.blogspot.com

Subscribe this Blog & Verify ur Email-id to Receive Cool Mails in your Inbox Daily.



Thursday 22 November 2012

SMS Pack 3




Most hurting lines by true loving frnd

If u leave me and go,
I promise, u wl definetely come back

Once with ur "OPEN" eyes 2 C my "CLOSED" eyes.



WONDERFUL FACT

Everyone wants others to understand their feelings
But no one wants to understand hat others feel..



You don't have to perfect to be confident
You just have to be able to say
"This is me,take it or leave it".



"There is always sum1 there who cares 4r u
Even though u may not know"



Saying Good Night is not a Formality or Due to free msg,
Its the art of saying that I remember u in My last minute of the Day.



U want and u get it, that's LUCK,
U want and u wait, that's TIME,
U want but u compromise, that's LIFE,
U want, u wait & u don't compromise, that's FRIENDSHIP


No comments:

Post a Comment