To View Online Earning Sites Visit www.bestonlineearningjobsites.blogspot.com

Subscribe this Blog & Verify ur Email-id to Receive Cool Mails in your Inbox Daily.



Monday 15 July 2013

Indian n American r sitting in the bar........


Indian n American r sitting in the bar........

Indian :- I have lot of family problems.
American :- I will tell u mine.......!
I married a widow with a daughter.
My father married that daughter.
So my father became my son in law
My daughter became my mother.
My wife became my grand mother. 
More problems occurred when i had a son.
My son is my mother's bro and my uncle.
Situation worsened when my father had a son.
Now my father's son that is my bro is my grandson.
Ultimately i have become my own grand father and grandson.
Then what's Your problem..........? 

The Indian Fainted.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment